Sunday, June 12, 2005

Up-dates

God, it’s been a while since I got this time to write something and get over the Ahemdabad trip. It’s brilliant how the people have really taken efforts for staying in touch with each other. The Y! Group and the sharing of photographs and videos and incessant calls and sms and the works… I feel if it weren’t for the techy stuff, this trip would have been a blur in all our memories and faded by now. On the flip side, the charm and excitement of receiving the snail mail is a different high altogether, right?

So what has one been up to lately…

Interacting with Mrs. Sanjaya Misra on a regular basis is quite entertaining and thought provoking. I loved it when she took me with her to this meeting with Schredar Dunkan (may be wrongly spelt but I need not mention that categorically). It was about a training course they are looking out for. To train their employees in terms of team work and assertive thinking and communication skills and may be some stress management kind of stuff. It was a pleasure to be amongst the shirts and ties that walked around the place. I have never been fond of corporate life but it’s just too ubiquitous to be hated. Theek hai… no fondness, no regrets either.

XIC entrance, my last resort in educating myself with the fine art of ad making…. (Bull shit, no one can teach ad making but ya, the course is hands-on and bloody intensive). Got through the writtens and now have GD and if filtered from the lot, PI. So that’s on the cards. Praying to get through.

I have been meeting up with friends everyday and it’s a bloody high too meet different people from your life, one at a time. Lovely. Tavern still rocks, the smoke still dances, the booze still flows and the laughs and shouts and quaint lyrics still blurt out of drunken moths in complete devotion to the lords of rock!

But do not get me wrong, I’ve been a nice bacchha also! I’ve been going to the office whenever I can and traveling to the suburbs for work and running errands and not fussing about it.

It has been a beautiful life and it sure will continue to be! pakka! Promise!

No comments: