Saturday, April 30, 2005

We have been redeemed it seems!

So I get this very flattering invitation to write for a friend’s blog and I do…

Its great to do a little something to have people pat your back and say ‘hey, I’d like to have you do that for me too, will you?’ and then you give it a deep thought (like you had a very busy schedule) and then nod with the slight reluctance (as if you are making some time for this person in your life and doing a huge favour). And you get a much demanded ‘Thank You so much!’ for it also. The fun part is when you turn around and say very politely ‘Ah, it was nothing…’ Makes one feel quite proud for no apparent substantial reason. Its funny, human nature. Quite funny. Trying to fake a guess when someone asks you for directions at the bus stop and you are not sure. Trying to make a serious face to grab some attention from friends. Cracking real low, downright disgusting jokes when you are with a ‘blondie’ (which happens to be your friend’s friend and is quite hot)… lots of these. They all just show our liking to being ‘something else’ quite literally. And its fun on the hind side.

So back to original motive of the post… visit me also at http://khyatu.blogspot.com if you’re not bored of me already (though the saving grace is that khyati herself writes really well). This is of course subject to the host’s discretion of putting up my stuff. Thank you khyati and I shall also follow suit. You (khyati) are invited to write in something for me too… not as formality but for the fact that you really write well… love your thoughts.

2 comments:

abeer said...

My dear departed friend, you have botched up yet again. Its 'hind sight', and not 'hind side'. Your hind side, is your rather well endowed derriere/fanny/bottom/posterior/rump/seat/hindquarters.... so on and so forth...
Geddit?

Anonymous said...

fine im sorry for my spellings ok... kindly for once leave them alone... you really dont HAVE TO COMMENT if there is nothing better to say bout it. sowy to english language altogether... :P